- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- I have two pet sharks – a silver shark and a rainbow shark. They live in two freshwater tropical aquariums along with angel fish, tiger barbs, neon tetras, bleeding-heart tetras, upside-down catfish, bristle-nose catfish, black-line flying-foxes, algae eaters, apple snails, black ghost knife-fish, a skunk loach, and a plecostomus.
- I’m acrophobic. This isn’t vertigo or not liking heights. This is full-blown irrational extreme fear. Panic attacks, complete disorientation, uncontrollable shaking, visual and auditory hallucinations, physically ill, vomiting, and losing consciousness. Getting up to the 3rd step of a step ladder is a huge accomplishment for me.
- I’m co-founder of the Dunedin Makerspace, which was established in late 2010. We do both hardware and software, and I organise the software-related talks for every second Thursday night. My current project there on Saturday afternoons is building a 3D printer.
- My online nickname, Unfocused, has no deep meaning. Some people read too much into it, but “Unfocused” was just a synonym for “Blur”, a nickname I originally gained offline. When I was around 9 years old, my classmates thought it would be funny to mispronounce Blair as Blur. It stuck.
- I am the southern-most Mozillian (AFAIK). I live in Dunedin, which is 45° 52′ 0″ S.
- I can’t drive. I never learned to drive a car. It’s not that I’ve never had the chance – I just don’t want to learn to drive.
- I hate timezones. Seriously. They suck.