Got back from my "holiday" late last week, after taking a 3-day roadtrip home. While away I mostly worked on the new Extension Manager UI, and am rather pleased with it all. Er, I relaxed and spent time with family too. Of course, almost everything else got ignored (including IRC). Back to the usual day-to-day awesomeness now.
- Add-ons tree, list view, and detail view are all mostly implemented, hookup up the the new API, and look like the mockups
- New API is really nice to use
- Synced up with Mossop and Boriss (screensharing ftw!)
- Sorted out a weekly meeting time (timezones are fun)
- Need more data out of AMO's API - Mossop has talked to people, filed bugs, etc
- Installation and updates
Target for next week
- Tackle searching
- Tweaks after latest round of mockups
No update. Expect things to move quickly this week.
- Taking a break from a project can result in a more objective view of past decisions.
- Starting new projects is fun.
- Mondays are EVIL.